Forget X Factor, go to Elder Of Ziyon and vote for your favourite piece of Hasbarah throughout the last year.
There are 16 moments to choose from including footage of Israeli soldiers being brutally attacked as they land on the Mavi Marmara, Gabriel Latner’s speech at Cambridge Union on “Why Israel is a rogue state”, the Flotilla Choir’s “We Con the World”, David Horowitz’s chilling exchange with a student at an American University, the dancing IDF soldiers in Hebron and an American high-school kid holding high an Israeli flag in the face of screaming anti-Israel activists.
I am proud to say that my video of Israeli tourists singing to the anti-Israel activists outside Ahava on 9/11 is on the short list also.
EOZ will be giving the results of the poll live while somehow remaining anonymous at an event in NYC on December 7th. Please go to EOZ and vote for your choice.
EOZ deserves his own particular award but in no particular order, here are the nominees.
1. The IDF releasing video of soldiers being attacked on the Mavi Marmara within hours of the event, causing most viewers to see that the “peace protesters” were hardly peaceful:
2. The Im Tirtzu organization on publicizing the recipients of New Israel Fund monies going towards anti-Israel testimony in the Goldstone Report.
3. Gabriel Latner’s speech at the Cambridge Union Society on “Why Israel is a Rogue State.”
4.Latma’s We Con the World:
5. HRW founder Robert L. Bernstein’s speech on Human Rights in the Middle East.
6. David Horowitz asking a question from a student at UCSD and getting a chilling answer:
7. RabbiLIVE revealing Helen Thomas’ true thoughts and ending her career:
8. 16-year old Elad Daniel Pereg facing off, alone, against an angry anti-Israel mob in Los Angeles with an IDF shirt and Israeli flag:
9. Israeli tourists sing Hebrew songs to the consternation of protesters outside the Ahava store in London on Rosh Hashanah.
10. The IDF’s instant field hospital in Haiti after the earthquake:
11. The Emergency Committee for Israel’s TV campaigns against anti-Israel candidates, specifically Pennsylvania’s Joe Sestak, who lost:
12. The IDF’s soldiers rocking the casbah in Hebron:
13. Rupert Murdoch’s pro-Israel speech at the ADL dinner.
14. Pilar Rahola’s article, “The Anti-Israel Hysteria”
15. Canadian PM Stephen Harper’s speech at an anti-semitism conference:
16. Paris Zionists’ unique protest against the anti-Israel Gaza photo exhibit at the Museum of Modern Art in Paris: